Our wonderful new facility is located right in the heart of downtown Maynard. Although there is on-street and lot parking directly around the building, we are requesting that volunteers who are spending more than an hour at the facility please park in the River Street Municipal lot just a short walk away. This will allow downtown parking to remain available for visitors and patrons of the stores and restaurants in our community. Thank you!
- From Route 62 westbound (Waltham Street), continue onto Summer Street.
- Take a left on Nason Street
- Take a left on Main Street (Route 62 eastbound).
- Take a right on River Street directly across from Open Table and follow the road as it curves toward the end of the street.
- Look for Open Table sign on telephone pole in front of the parking lot on the left. Permits are waived for Open Table. DO NOT PARK across the street – you WILL BE TOWED.
- The lot is a 3-minute walk from the corner of River and Main to our facility at 33-37 Main Street. Walk to Open Table via River Street for the quickest route.