This super simple, rib-sticking soup is one of my go-to dishes in the winter, and…
Chef Mark Valentine has adapted a recipe from McCormick seasoning for a delicious pumpkin pie this holiday season. Garnishing with whipped cream adds a festive and tasty touch. Note that uneaten pie (if there is any) can be stored covered in the refrigerator for several days.
- 9-inch pie crust
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbs flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs well.
- Add sugar, pie spice, flour, and salt and mix until smooth.
- Stir in pumpkin, vanilla, and evaporated milk, mixing well. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake 15 minutes, then reduce oven temperature to 350° and bake 40 additional minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.