Open Table Receives $42,800 in Grants from Greater Boston Food Bank and Carrier Corp Insulation…
Tickets are on Sale NOW!
Open Table’s annual fundraising event, Chopped for Charity, is back in 2023 and tickets are on sale NOW!
Friday, April 28th at Nashawtuc Country Club in Concord
VIP Reception – 5:30pm-6:30pm
General Admission – 6:30pm
Watch three professional chefs battle in a culinary competition. Television and radio personality Chef Joe Gatto will serve as the evening’s Master of Ceremonies. Chopped will also feature a cocktail hour for VIP ticket holders, as well as food, beverages, raffle baskets, and silent and live auctions for all guests. The event will honor Jill Block and Wade Rubinstein and, in memoriam, Debra Stark.
This year’s competitors are highly talented local chefs:
- Chef Ben Elliot, Chef/Owner of Saltbox Kitchen
- Chef Kelcy Scolnick, Chef and Educator, Wright-Locke Farm
- Chef Matt Kenah, Director of Culinary at WECO Hospitality
Their masterful creations will be judged by food experts:
- Andy Husbands, Author, Pitmaster, and Owner of The Smoke Shop BBQ
- Tiziana Dearing, Host of Radio Boston on WBUR
- Peter Malloy, Executive Chef at Nashawtuc Country Club
The evening will also feature raffle baskets, live and silent auctions, delicious food and a cash bar.
VIP ticket holders will enjoy a private cocktail reception with the competitors, behind-the-scenes looks, preferred seating, and an exclusive high-end spirit tasting.
Get all the details and purchase tickets on our Chopped for Charity page.