Business 500 Foundation at Open Table
Open Table is proud to announce that we expanded our service capabilities in 2017 by opening a new community dining center and food pantry at 33 Main Street in downtown Maynard, MA.
This beautiful, art-filled space, with our own modern kitchen, makes it possible for more people to enjoy healthy meals, fresh produce and good company.
An amazingly dedicated base of volunteers keeps the operations running smoothly, but we need your help, as well. We hope that you, as a local business, will consider supporting the vital work that Open Table is doing by helping people in the very same communities where we all live and work. Together we can feed those who are most vulnerable!
To help support our mission, we established the Open Table Business 500 Foundation. We invite local business owners and leaders to join our vibrant community of more than 2,000 volunteers, donors and community partners; hundreds of website visitors in 2017; and over 2,000 recipients of Open Table newsletters.
We invite local business owners and leaders to contribute to The Business 500 Foundation, and benefit by joining Open Table’s vibrant and active community:
- Over 3 dozen organizations that have already contributed
- Over 2,000 volunteers, donors, and community partners
- 600 registered volunteers
- 600 Open Table donors in 2017
- Hundreds of website visitors in 2017
- Nearly 2000 recipients of the Open Table Newsletter
From the boardroom to the dining room, your business will be part of the Open Table conversation.
Become a part of the Business 500 Foundation
If you want more reward…
Become a Partner of The Business 500 Foundation
The first 100 partners of the Open Table Business 500 will be publicly acknowledged through the very visible display of their business and company logo on:
- Open Table’s website with a direct link to each partner’s website,
- Open Table’s digital newsletter,
- Permanent signage at Open Table, and
- Open Table’s Facebook Page and Twitter
And, Business 500 partners will receive an official certificate of appreciation and window clings for display at their place of business.
The enthusiasm for our new home is palpable! Dozens of businesses have already joined!
Please contribute $500 now, and let Open Table promote your business as one that makes a very real difference in our local community. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Business 500 Members
- noa Jewelry & Fine Gifts
- Journey Wealth Partners
- Bradford Street, LLC
- The DiGiovanni Family
- Scheier Katin & Epstein, P.C.
- Waymark Wealth Management
- Market Dynamics / Market LOHAS Consulting
- McWalter Volunteer Insurance Agency
- Spaulding Management LLC
- ClutterClarity LLC
- Baystate Municipal Accounting Group
- Levine-Piro Law, P.C.
- The Howes Insurance Group
- Rotary Club of Concord
- NorthBridge Insurance Agency
- Debra’s Natural Gourmet
- Sara Campbell
- Nashoba Placement
- Middlesex Savings Bank
- Harold F. Nichols Insurance Agency
- The Cheese Shop
- Bay Path University
- Maynard Lodge BPOE
- Papa Razzi
- Jingle Ware – Tech Town Computer Center
- Hands-On Construction
- ArtSpace Maynard
- Stow Orthodontics
- Peggy Dawson Travel
- Dunn Oil Company
- Concord Foreign Motors
- Design 1 Kitchen and Bath
- Longwood Software
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Metrowest Kung Fu
- Concord Teacakes
- Hair in Harmony
- Beyond the Garden
- Semple & Hettrich Coldwell Banker Team
- Crosby’s Marketplace
- Dee Funeral Home
Business 500 Members
Thank you to all of our members for your wonderful support. We look forward to working with you in our community!