- This event has passed.
Hunger Action Month
September 1 - September 30
September is Hunger Action Month!
For many families in Massachusetts, a daily meal isn’t a choice between dishes. It’s a choice between food and other needs – like medicine, electricity, or childcare. This September, join us for Hunger Action Month by sharing how you Choose to End Hunger.
Take action in our community by:
- Supporting our Ride for Food Team – https://ride.threesquaresne.org/team/353052
- Volunteering at Open Table (HERE) or another local food pantry
- Seeing how the Greater Boston Food Bank, the source of most of our food, is celebrating Hunger Action Month
- Learning more about Food Insecurity online
- Wearing ORANGE on Hunger Awareness Day, September 17, 2021 – landmarks in Boston will be lit orange too!
- Donating directly to Open Table HERE