Help Us Keep Our Pantries Well Stocked with Healthy, Nutritious Foods
Each week our pantry market offers our guests a choice of fresh produce, dairy, and meats, as well as shelf stable (non-perishable) items. You can help us provide the non-perishable food that our guests need and prefer to prepare healthy meals for themselves and their families.
While we are able to source food from the Greater Boston Food Bank as well as from local farms and retail outlets, we are always seeking certain non-perishable foods. During seasonal changes or holidays, this list may expand.
We welcome any and all who wish to help by conducting a food drive, or, preparing Kid’s Bags full of healthy snacks for children. We ask that you register your activity with us so that we can best prepare for the donated items and we can, if you wish, help promote your event.
- Cooking oils – vegetable or olive oil
- Oatmeal or whole grain hot cereals (individual size packs welcomed)
- Canned Soups (no tomato or chicken soup please)
- Coffee (ground or instant, (no coffee pods please)
- Tea and/or hot chocolate ( hot cocoa individual pack boxes welcome)
- Almond or soy milk (shelf stable)
- White tuna in water
- Stews and/or other canned meat proteins
- Pasta sauce (marinara, with meat and/or veggies)
- Side dishes (pilaf, noodle dishes, whole grain side dishes)
- Nuts, dried fruits, snack mixes
- Individual snack packs of nuts, dried fruits and snack mixes
- Gluten-free side dishes/foods of any type
- Gluten Free Soups
- Gluten Free Cereals (Cheerios)